Re: Baikal Installation Issue

From: Doug Hardie <bc979_at_lafn.org>
Date: Tue, 05 Sep 2023 09:14:11 UTC
> On Sep 5, 2023, at 02:00, Kurt Jaeger <pi@freebsd.org> wrote:
>
>>> Does
>>>
>>> 	/usr/local/www/baikal/config/baikal.yaml
>>>
>>> exist ?
>>
>> No.  That directory only has a .empty file in it.
>
> Then, have a look at the other mail from Ronald. I think you need
> to create it and add some relevant config.

Interesting.  I used the file from the web site and that gets around that error.  However, nowhere in any of the instructions did I find anything about that file or that it has to be created.  It is not in the package:

master# pkg info -l baikal | grep config
	/usr/local/www/baikal/Core/Frameworks/BaikalAdmin/config.php
	/usr/local/www/baikal/Core/Frameworks/Flake/config.php
	/usr/local/www/baikal/config/.empty
	/usr/local/www/baikal/vendor/twig/twig/.editorconfig

Thanks for all the assistance.  Now for some strange reason the web server is not including the REQUEST_URI.  I'll have to investigate that tomorrow.

-- Doug