Re: PinePhone Pro Boots On CURRENT

From: Jonathan Vasquez <jon_at_xyinn.org>
Date: Mon, 29 May 2023 13:03:26 UTC
This is awesome stuff. I'm very happy and excited to hear this and will be following your progress. I probably will finally buy the PinePhone Pro just to test out your images.

Keep it up.

PS: ZFS on the phone <3 haha

Jonathan Vasquez
PGP: 34DA 858C 1447 509E C77A D49F FB85 90B7 C4CA 5279
Sent with ProtonMail Secure Email

Sent from Proton Mail mobile