Wanted: pointer to FreeBSD Radeon expertise

From: Alexey Dokuchaev <danfe_at_freebsd.org>
Date: Wed, 24 Jan 2024 02:59:50 UTC
Hi William,

I'm forwarding your question to x11@ list which is the right place to
ask.  What's exact model/generation of your card?  For example, in my
computer here I have:

$ pciconf -lv | grep -A2 ^vga
vgapci0@pci0:1:0:0:     class=0x030000 rev=0x00 hdr=0x00 vendor=0x1002
device=0x954f subvendor=0x1462 subdevice=0x1618
    vendor     = 'Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. [AMD/ATI]'
    device     = 'RV710 [Radeon HD 4350/4550]'

./danfe

----- Forwarded message from William Bulley <web@umich.edu> -----