Still no support for BCM 43228?

From: Frog Lu <froglu_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 02 Oct 2023 14:54:44 UTC
Hi. This is my first post in this list.

I searched for a lot of documents through the web and the FreeBSD forums
and help pages, but couldn't find any help on configuration for the
wireless card broadcom BCM 43228.

Tried to use both bwm and bwi but it didn't work (or could I get the
instructions wrong?). Then I found a page saying that my wifi card is not
supported in FreeBSD.

I was wondering if it is still not supported and if it will some day. Or
the only solution is to install a USB wifi compatible dongle.

The ethernet card is recognized ok. Could not test it yet, to check if it
will work at GiB or FE.

I have an old Lenovo Thinkpad (T430U) laptop that I would like to use with
FreeBSD. If it still not supported, I will have to use the laptop with
other OS.

Thanks. Regards