stable/13 synched up to with main again; more to come to main

From: Bjoern A. Zeeb <bz_at_FreeBSD.org>
Date: Thu, 14 Apr 2022 18:20:59 UTC
Hi,

I believe I have merged all outstanding changes from main to stable/13
(apart from rtw88).

In case you were applying patches or cherry-picked changes to stable/13
beware of this with your next update.

I think the only main visible change will be the fix of the SNR
(thanks to J.R. Oldroyd) so if you use other tools your signal bars
may be more reasonable.  I am not expecting any other noticable changes
with these MFCs.

Note: that at this point none of these changes will make it to
13.1-RELEASE anymore.  If you want to keep track you'll likely have to
follow main or stable/13 or live with as-is on the release branch.

I also have two or three changes I'll try to put into main tonight
still.  I'll let you know about git hashes again in case you want to
give them an early test on stable/13 again.

Later,
Bjoern

--
Bjoern A. Zeeb                                                     r15:7