Warning: do not enable NFSv4 delegations for a 13.3 NFS server

From: Rick Macklem <rick.macklem_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 07 May 2024 19:54:45 UTC
Hi,

I boned up and, when wireshark reported that a NFSv4
packet was incorrectly constructed, I changed the NFSv4
code the "fix" the problem.

I found out recently (at a IETF NFSv4 testing event) that
wireshark was buggy and the code was actually broken
by the "fix".

I have now corrected this in main, stable/14 and stable/13.
(Commit 54c3aa02e926 in main.)
However, FreeBSD 13.3 shipped with this broken.

The bug only affects the NFSv4 server if delegations are
enabled, which is not the default.
As such, so long as "vfs.nfsd.issue_delegations == 0".
you should be fine.

rick
ps: Since few enable delegations, I do not feel this
      needs an errata for FreeBSD 13.3.
.