Boot loader error

From: Robert Fitzpatrick <robert_at_webtent.org>
Date: Fri, 08 Mar 2024 21:26:36 UTC
I have an IBM x3650 type 7979 trying to do a fresh install of 13.2 or 14
and receiving this error:

LUA ERROR: cannot open /boot/lua/loader.lua: no such file or directory.
   can't load 'kernel'
   Type '?' for a list of commands, 'help' for more detailed help.

 From what I've found so far, this appears to be related either to UEFI
or MBR vs GPT. Can someone offer advice of how it can be resolved or
whether this machine can run these versions of FreeBSD? The system has
ServeRAID hardware with 6 HDD installed, two in RAID1 and other 4 as
JBOD. If I type in `lsdev` I see all appears to be detected properly.
Doing `ls /boot/lua` shows an empty directory.

--
Robert