Re: (vm-)bhyve stopped working recently on 13.2

From: Tomek CEDRO <tomek_at_cedro.info>
Date: Fri, 12 Jan 2024 21:55:00 UTC
On Fri, Jan 12, 2024 at 10:28 PM Steve O'Hara-Smith wrote:
> On Fri, 12 Jan 2024 21:49:58 +0100
> Tomek CEDRO wrote:
> > Does anyone know what can be the problem and solution here? :-)
>         It seems to have stopped vm from being able to control or connect to
> bhyve vms.

Hmm.. this seems random stuff, yesterday I was able to create new vm
and perform install but then I could not use it.. then I was not even
able to perform another install anymore. At least VBox works again ;-)

Is vm-bhyve unmaintained? If so then why not move it under FreeBSD
wings and make it standard frontend? :-)

vm-bhybe was the simplest way to operate bhyve vms. I was really
annoyed with xhci_mouse broken recently and the VNC lags. But it was
piece of cake to switch from VBox to bhyve that way. No one really
cares what vm do I use. People will use whatever gives quick results
so they can focus on their work. Any simple working  frontend would
bring more attention to bhyve.

Thanks Steve :-)
Tomek