Re: set : illegal option -o pipefail error while trying to upgrade pkg.

From: Jamie Landeg-Jones <jamie_at_catflap.org>
Date: Thu, 01 Feb 2024 11:41:52 UTC
Mario Marietto <marietto2008@gmail.com> wrote:

> Can you tell me where should be stored the references to pipefail ? Maybe I
> will try to remove them manually. Maybe your command does not work out of
> the box.

I juat tested it on an old 11.1 box and it worked. The various files are the
ones listed in the command, under /usr/ports/Mk/Scripts - there are about 22
that contain mentions of pipefail, though not all will be relevent to your
particilar cases.

Yes, you can manually just delete the "set +o pipefail" and "set -o pipefail"
commands as you find them, not forgetting the caveat mentioned in the
previous mail that you may miss some errors that may occur during building.