Re: can not boot from second disk after installation which computer use zfs and raid1

From: PstreeM China <pstreem_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Oct 2023 15:41:41 UTC
hello Edward:

got the message. very thanks for your quickly respond.

it's confirmed that i can not do the right configration what i need during
the installation stage.

wil try this by manual, create the efi partation by the right command line.

hope the team can fix this bug/issue in the future.

BR//Armin

Edward Sanford Sutton, III <mirror176@hotmail.com> 于 2023年10月16日周一 17:30写道: