Re:"The installed loader is a binary, not a filesystem, so even minor changes requir e recompiling." -George W. Lucas in Absolu te fBSD

From: <tml_at_seiruote.it>
Date: Thu, 21 Dec 2023 09:56:33 UTC
   Hi,

   I think MWL was trying to keep things simple (thanks...) but, at the same time, he forewarned readers: loader is a binary, when you mess with bios-booting you must rebuild it.

   What's missing here is a *footnote*, saying something about how that thing is able to ruin your day, biting your leg "at a very inconvenient time" (cit.).

   Have fun,