Re: Nextcloud - sem_get(): Failed for key

From: Souji Thenria <mail_at_souji-thenria.net>
Date: Mon, 28 Aug 2023 21:37:33 UTC
On 8/24/23 20:44, Souji Thenria wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Currently, I am running Nextcloud 27.0.2, and there are a lot of errors
> like this one in my log:
> [PHP] Error: sem_get(): Failed for key 0xa11: Function not implemented
> at /usr/local/www/apache24/data/lib/private/Preview/Generator.php#272

Ok, I think I solved it.
I did set up Nextcloud in a jail. To get php82-sysvsem working, I had to
set 'sysvmsg = new;' in the jail configuration.

Jens, thank you anyway. I should have said in the initial question that
the Nextcloud installation is in a jail; the problem might have been
more apparent in that context.

--
Souji Thenria