Re: updated to 13.1 (i386). Apache won't run if php80 enabled

From: William Dudley <wfdudley_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 06 Apr 2023 03:57:07 UTC
I don't know when Apache and PHP were built; I only use "pkg install
php80"; pkg install mod_php80; pkg install apache24"

However, there was just an update pushed out today, and so apache24-2.4.56
was re-installed due to shared lib change.
This did nothing to improve the situation with mod_php.  Still core dumps
immediately when starting apache.

Bill Dudley

This email is free of malware because I run Linux.