Upgrade from 13.0 to 13.1, sshd_config broken

From: sake <sake_at_saketec.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Sep 2022 09:02:16 UTC
Hi,

So I did the upgrade and everything is running good now. But I had to
log in via console and repair the sshd_config file.

--- snip sshd_config-broken ---

# Set this to 'no' to disable PAM authentication, account processing,
# and session processing. If this is enabled, PAM authentication will
<<<<<<< current version
# be allowed through the ChallengeResponseAuthentication and
# PAM authentication via ChallengeResponseAuthentication may bypass
=======
# be allowed through the KbdInteractiveAuthentication and
# PasswordAuthentication.  Depending on your PAM configuration,
# PAM authentication via KbdInteractiveAuthentication may bypass
# the setting of "PermitRootLogin without-password".
# If you just want the PAM account and session checks to run without
<<<<<<< current version
# and ChallengeResponseAuthentication to 'no'.
=======
# PAM authentication, then enable this but set PasswordAuthentication
# and KbdInteractiveAuthentication to 'no'.

--- snip ---

It looks like some comments haven't received the leading #  I haven't
found any similar error in the internet regarding the upgrade process.
Seems like I'm the only one having this issue.

Can anyone explain to me why this happened and what I can do to prevent
this the next time?

Thanks in advance
cheers
sake.