Re: Posting Netiquette [ref: Threads "look definitely like" unreadable mess. Handbook project.]

From: Polytropon <freebsd_at_edvax.de>
Date: Thu, 23 Jun 2022 04:03:20 UTC
On Thu, 23 Jun 2022 13:01:18 +1000, Greg 'groggy' Lehey wrote:
>   [...] I personally find that prepending
>   “>” to the original message works best. Leaving white space after
>   the “> ;” and leave empty lines between your text and the original
>   text both make the result more readable.

Prepending what? After the what? Seems there is a charset mismatch.
Or is it just my MUA displaying nonsense (which would be new to me).
Oh the joy of UTF-8... ;-)

Otherwise, I completely agree to the concept that form and content
should match, and that form can help a lot to improve readability
and accessibility of information in general.

--
Polytropon
Magdeburg, Germany