Re: Very odd behavior out of local_unbound+named

From: Aryeh Friedman <aryeh.friedman_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2022 23:53:46 UTC
1. This was after I had rebooted
2. I had the same experience as soon I added the desktop router/dns server
(all in one unit) to resolv.conf on the machines that couldn't resolve via
the main server it worked but it still leads to issues since I have a local
domain that is not in the top level DNS tree (i.e. can't get to it from the
root servers via recursion)