Re: Can I add a raidz vdev as a mirror of existing vdevs

From: Paul Procacci <pprocacci_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 09 Jan 2022 02:52:43 UTC
Found an answer to this on facebook of all places .......

https://www.facebook.com/notes/unix-in-egypt/converting-zfs-2-way-mirror-to-a-raidz-array-wihtout-losing-data/10151919826687996/

My initial reaction was going to be 'no'....but after reading this, it does
seem it is possible.
I've never done it personally, but with proper backups .... why not?

Thanks,
Paul Procacci

--