vncviewer with scaling

From: Matthias Apitz <guru_at_unixarea.de>
Date: Sun, 10 Oct 2021 15:47:10 UTC
Hello,

I've a mobile phone, the Purism L5, which runs a Debian system on it
with a Wayland Compositor as display server. There is a VNC interface
server (wayvnc) which allows to connect with an vncviewer to get the
display of the phone onto your desktop with:

$ vncviewer 192.168.178.48::5900

How this looks like can be seen
here: http://www.unixarea.de/Screenshot_20211010_150741.png

The resolution of the screen of the mobile is 720x1440, while my laptop
runs with KDE5 and its display of 1366x768, i.e. only half of the hight
of the mobile desktop is shown in the vncviewer (net/tigervnc-viewer).

Do we have some other vncviewer in the ports capable of scaling the picture to
360x720?

Thanks

	matthias
--