Re: FreeBSD Port: java/eclipse

From: Norbert Grundmann <ngrundmann_at_gmx.de>
Date: Tue, 23 Jan 2024 15:36:11 UTC
yes...

If I would know where to put changes into, maybe I can do it.  I
compiled the port, but for the newer version there should be changes as
Jonathan wrote me...  But as long as I do not understand the "workflow"
in details and the requirements it is difficult to proceed...  so I
started first "from scratch" - meaning from a compilation description of
eclipse itself...

Cheers, Norbert

--
I love penguins at the south pole, windows in my house and apples on my tree, but not in my computer :)