Mass pkg-fallout reports with missing share/pixmaps

From: Moin Rahman <bofh_at_freebsd.org>
Date: Wed, 28 Feb 2024 07:36:31 UTC
Hello everyone,

While working on moving the man pages I made a mistake with the mtree
which has caused mass build failures with the errors like the following:

install: /wrkdirs/usr/ports/../../work/stage/usr/local/share/pixmaps/*: No such file or directory

pkg-static: Unable to access file /wrkdirs/usr/ports/../../work/stage/usr/local/share/pixmaps/*:Not a directory

This was caused by this commit:
https://cgit.freebsd.org/ports/commit/Templates/BSD.local.dist?id=2ba14de447a2358322a291cd5680ff40f38fc0d0

And this was also fixed by antoine@ on the same day:
https://cgit.freebsd.org/ports/commit/Templates/BSD.local.dist?id=5cd70cb3b790012a0ba43c12fb0ceafe5bec2ab4

Seeing from the time line and how much our builder takes to build the
sets you might receive the messages for one more day. Just ignore it for
now and no need to add any MKDIR directives.

Sorry for the noise.

Kind regards,
Moin