Re: libX changed its libnameA.h to libnameB.h

From: Nuno Teixeira <eduardo_at_freebsd.org>
Date: Sat, 17 Feb 2024 09:29:04 UTC
Yes, a new api for sure. Replacing .h file:

../src/backend_libnsgif.c:17:3: error: unknown type name 'gif_animation'
   17 |   gif_animation gif;
      |   ^
../src/backend_libnsgif.c:55:8: error: unknown type name
'gif_bitmap_callback_vt'
   55 | static gif_bitmap_callback_vt bitmap_callbacks = {
      |        ^
../src/backend_libnsgif.c:72:3: warning: call to undeclared function
'gif_finalise'; ISO C99 and later do not support implicit function
declarations [-Wimplicit-function-declaration]
   72 |   gif_finalise(&private->gif);
      |   ^
../src/backend_libnsgif.c:100:3: error: use of undeclared identifier
'gif_result'
  100 |   gif_result code = gif_decode_frame(&private->gif,
private->current_frame);
      |   ^
../src/backend_libnsgif.c:101:7: error: use of undeclared identifier
'code'; did you mean 'close'?
  101 |   if (code != GIF_OK) {
      |       ^~~~
      |       close
/usr/include/unistd.h:324:6: note: 'close' declared here
  324 | int      close(int);
      |          ^
../src/backend_libnsgif.c:101:15: error: use of undeclared identifier
'GIF_OK'; did you mean 'NSGIF_OK'?
  101 |   if (code != GIF_OK) {
      |               ^~~~~~
      |               NSGIF_OK

I will see if lib have some kind of compability with old version and
if not I will disable this port option and put it as broken.

--
Nuno Teixeira
FreeBSD Committer (ports)