freebsd ags port help

From: Erico P <eri0onpm_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 06 Oct 2022 02:07:36 UTC
Hi,

The Adventure Game Studio port in freebsd ports is severely outdated:
https://www.freshports.org/games/ags/

We are close of a stable release of the new SDL2 based AGS, which should be
freebsd compatible - building from source I could run it in a freebsd VM.

It would be nice if someone could pickup to update the port in freebsd
ports and report back if it worked or any change was necessary.

Regards

eri0o