Re: Differences between ports build and poudriere

From: Paul Armstrong <freebsd-ports_at_otoh.org>
Date: Thu, 16 Jun 2022 08:11:20 UTC
Thanks all for the various suggestions.

Looking at the Gentoo build for bazel https://gitweb.gentoo.org/repo/gentoo.git/tree/eclass/bazel.eclass <https://gitweb.gentoo.org/repo/gentoo.git/tree/eclass/bazel.eclass>
I noticed --distdir. I also found yet another manifest file. This is also mentioned in the section on "airgapped environment" in https://docs.bazel.build/versions/main/guide.html <https://docs.bazel.build/versions/main/guide.html> I've sent patches in and we'll see if that'll solve it (it works on my server).

Still, I'm confused as to why the ports build servers choke on this and my personal poudriere server
is fine. It's using the defaults for networking, other than photoprism, so it should block everything and I would expect it to error out in the same manner.