Re: Portscout and gitlab

From: Kubilay Kocak <koobs_at_FreeBSD.org>
Date: Sun, 24 Oct 2021 22:21:02 UTC
On 17/10/2021 9:22 am, Michael Gmelin wrote:

> On Sat, 16 Oct 2021 20:35:09 +0200
> Michael Gmelin <freebsd@grem.de> wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> It seems like portscout didn‘t pick up the new version of
>> net-im/signald, is there anything I as a maintainer can do, or would
>> this need to be added as a feature to portscout itself?
>>
>> Thanks
>> Michael
>
> To clarify my request:
> Currently the port is using GL_COMMIT - I was wondering if there is a
> way to get releases from gitlab and if so, if portscout would pick
> those up as well.
>
> Thanks

Hey Michael, sorry for delay

Hit me up on IRC, Discord (or wherever) so we can isolate the issue or
necessary feature.

It's pretty easy to run portscout locally (limiting it to your ports)
and running debug to see how portscout is processing this request, and
the code paths its going through.

portscout sources are up in the FreeBSD GitHub Organization as well, so
we can PR support for GitLab, or whatever it turns out to be.

./koobs