connection loss related to ndp?

From: Bjoern A. Zeeb <bzeeb-lists_at_lists.zabbadoz.net>
Date: Sun, 21 May 2023 23:34:12 UTC
Hi,

I am on 14-CUREENT (6fa88a4ad35e from April) and I recently started to
experience something which looks like:

ping6 -n ff02::1%wlan0 works
ping6 -n host works

but ssh to host hangs.  Given this seemed to be periodic-ish and I only
always notice way after the facts I started to poke around and found:

ndp -P
ndp -R
rtsol wlan0

fixes things.

I've seen similar problems with NDP vs. routing table updates and
another rtsol call would not bring back the default route unless
ndp -R was run before and I wonder if these are connected.

Both have become a bit annoying problems on a day-to-day IPv6-only usage
for me that I had never experienced like this (in the last decade) before.

If anyone has ideas and saves me from spending too many hours digging
into this now I'd appreciate.

/bz

--
Bjoern A. Zeeb                                                     r15:7