Re: 25/100 G performance on freebsd

From: Benoit Chesneau <benoitc_at_enki-multimedia.eu>
Date: Sat, 13 Aug 2022 09:20:47 UTC
Santiago thanks for the help.

I am curious about your vale setup. Do you have only internal bridges? Do you bridge the NIC interface or are doing L3?

Afaik i am trying to dind what would be the most efficient way to use the 25GB interfaces whle isolating the services on them. I very hesitant of the approach and unsure if freebsd these days can fit the bill:

* run isolated services over the 2x25G . would jails limit the bandwith?
* possibly run bhyve services when linux or else is needed .

Would using only L3 routing solve some performances issues?

benoit