domain(9) reviews

From: Kyle Evans <kevans_at_freebsd.org>
Date: Thu, 29 Jul 2021 19:34:03 UTC
Hi,

I have a small series of domain reviews that I opened a while ago; I'd
like to push them out of my queue within the next week or so if
anyone's interested in reviewing them:

https://reviews.freebsd.org/D25062 - allow domains to probe for
availability, so that domains inherently tied to machine/vm features
(e.g. hvsock) can more cleanly not attach on non-HyperV guests

https://reviews.freebsd.org/D25459 - remove a race as a result of
after domainfinalize() and kill off that particular warning message on
boot

https://reviews.freebsd.org/D26709 - tracks protocols that have
fasttimo/slowtimo callbacks so that pfslowtimo() and pffasttimo() only
iterate over protocols actually known to have callbacks (very few)

Thanks,

Kyle Evans