Re: Installing openAI's GPT-2 Ada AI Language Model

From: Mario Marietto <marietto2008_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 21 Apr 2023 10:39:33 UTC
You don't need bhyve to make that,but only the Linuxulator. I don't think
the type of cpu will make any difference. I've used the Intel I9 cpu. I
tried FreeBSD 13.1 and I haven't found problems. For sure using python env
is tricky,but if you have the thinkering attitude,you will have some fun.

--
Mario.