kldload vboxnetflt hangs on recent HEAD (14)

From: Guido Falsi via freebsd-emulation <freebsd-emulation_at_FreeBSD.org>
Date: Thu, 03 Jun 2021 17:04:02 UTC
Hi,

As the subject states, with a very recent head (main-n247147-8682abbf7bf
from today) I'm seeing "kldload vboxnetflt" hang in the rc script
vboxnet. The module is although correctly loaded; interrupting that
process and launching it again proceeds to load everything correctly.

Looks like something has changed in module loading recently and that
module has some problem.

I've tried to dig out something but I really have no clue here.

Does anyone has an idea what could be causing this?

At present I'm working around by disabling vboxnet in rc.conf and

P.S. There is also a problem compiling additions on recent head, I'm
testing a fix for that I'll commit later once I'm done testing.

--
Guido Falsi <mad@madpilot.net>