Re: FreeBSD Documentation Portal status and review request

From: Pau Amma <pauamma_at_gundo.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Nov 2021 01:07:19 UTC
On 2021-11-22 22:16, Rocky Hotas wrote:
> On nov 21 17:31, Sergio Carlavilla wrote:
>> And the dark theme.
>>
>> Apart from that, you can see the new Documentation Portal here[6].
>
> - A dark theme would be very useful (and also very cool!).

Agreed, especially for photosensitive users (accessibility).

> - There is a very high contrast with the background when using the
>   black-filled circles with numbers in a code block. Maybe replace
> black
>   with a different color?

I haven't looked at it yet, but I need high-contrast and I'm sure others
do. If you or someone need lower contrast (see above, photophobia),
maybe a separate theme for that? (I have no idea how much work goes into
creating one, so feel free to ignore me.)