Re: ZFS deadlock in 14

From: Alexander Motin <mav_at_FreeBSD.org>
Date: Tue, 22 Aug 2023 16:18:12 UTC
Hi Martin,

I am waiting for final test results from George Wilson and then will
request quick merge of both to zfs-2.2-release branch.  Unfortunately
there are still not many reviewers for the PR, since the code is not
trivial, but at least with the test reports Brian Behlendorf and Mark
Maybee seem to be OK to merge the two PRs into 2.2.  If somebody else
have tested and/or reviewed the PR, you may comment on it.

--
Alexander Motin