current status of zfs block_cloning on CURRENT?

From: Pete Wright <pete_at_nomadlogic.org>
Date: Mon, 24 Apr 2023 22:46:24 UTC
hi everyone,
i've seen a few threads about the block_cloning feature causing data
corruption issues on CURRENT and have been keen to avoid enabling it
until the dust settles.  i was under the impression that we either
reverted or disabled block_cloning on CURRENT, but when i ran "zpool
upgrade" on a pool today it reported block_cloning was enabled.  this is
on a system i rebuilt yesterday.

i was hoping to get some clarity on the effect of having this feature
enabled, is this enough to trigger the data corruption bug or does
something on the zfs filesystem itself have to be enabled to trigger this?

i also noticed there is no entry for this feature in zpool-features(7),
hence i thought i was safe to upgrade my pool.

thanks in advance,
-pete

--
Pete Wright