Re: Recent 14.0-CURRENT(s) crash in BTX whilest booting

From: Warner Losh <imp_at_bsdimp.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Aug 2022 20:11:59 UTC
This should be fixed now.

commit d98de7440507aea1648c8f4bc302bf88c0eb9458
Author: Toomas Soome <tsoome@FreeBSD.org>
Date:   Mon Aug 15 00:49:50 2022 +0300

    loader: zfs reader should only store devdesc in f_devdata

    Use d_opendata for device specific data.

    PR:             265825
    Reviewed by:    imp
    Differential Revision:  https://reviews.freebsd.org/D36202

is the commit you want to have in your tree.

Warner