Re: Raspberry Pi POE+ hat overlay

From: Nuno Teixeira <eduardo_at_freebsd.org>
Date: Thu, 18 May 2023 08:29:11 UTC
Confirmed that arm_boost is enable by default on rpi4 rev >= 1.4 as I
checked with htop.

Also, tested arm_freq=1800 and it crashes FreeBSD around initializing
console/video and detecting mouse.

As linux config.txt says:
---
[pi4]
# Run as fast as firmware / board allows
arm_boost=1
---
firmware must be updated to support this feature for sure.

Cheers,

Nuno Teixeira <eduardo@freebsd.org> escreveu no dia quarta, 17/05/2023 à(s)
14:08:

--