Re: How to boot FreeBSD for arm 32 bit as DomU with u-boot on my ARM Chromebook

From: Mario Marietto <marietto2008_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 16 Dec 2023 23:56:41 UTC
---> As I understand, it makes sure that u-boot keeps in secure mode during
boot and passes control to ubldr, which boots FreeBSD kernel, in that mode.

Can you elaborate your sentence more ? I know that the bootloader secure
mode is bypassed by the virtual open systems u-boot. Are you saying that
when the control passes to the second u-boot,it will happen in secure
mode,so that the bypass that happened loading the first u-boot,is annulled
? If this is true,maybe can I boot FreeBSD using the virtual-open-system
custom u-boot ? Is this compatible with FreeBSD ? Where can I find the
u-boot.bin that the xen developer talked about ? thanks bro'.

--
Mario.