Re: Where are the Raspberry Pis?

From: Odhiambo Washington <odhiambo_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Sep 2022 07:55:39 UTC
On Tue, Sep 20, 2022 at 1:25 AM George Mitchell <george+freebsd@m5p.com>
wrote:

> I'm as happy as a clam at high tide to see all the FreeBSD work going
> into supporting Raspberry Pis of all sorts.  But at the moment, it
> seems to be that there are no Raspberry Pis (of any model) to be found
> at any of the usual sources in the U.S.  Am I missing something?  Does
> anyone have a clue as to when they might reappear?  Thanks!  -- George

The first option is to start following this link:
https://rpilocator.com/?instock for notifications.
Another way is to keep a watch on microcentre.com which always have them
every Tuesday.
The third option, if you have a friend in Kenya, they can easily arrange to
buy and bring you one. The
dealer in Kenya has way so much stock and they are slow-moving.
The fourth option is to try your luck at
https://www.facebook.com/groups/375185217353448
The fifth option is to pray for the chip shortage to ease :-)

PS: If you want to consider buying from Kenya, you can also talk to me
privately.

--
Best regards,
Odhiambo WASHINGTON,