RockPro64 snapshot boot failure

From: Steve Wills <swills_at_FreeBSD.org>
Date: Sun, 13 Feb 2022 21:51:55 UTC
Hi,

I recently got a RockPro64 board and have tried to boot it using these
snapshots:

https://download.freebsd.org/snapshots/arm64/aarch64/ISO-IMAGES/14.0/FreeBSD-14.0-CURRENT-arm64-aarch64-ROCKPRO64-20220210-8dc42f98047-253065.img.xz

https://download.freebsd.org/snapshots/arm64/aarch64/ISO-IMAGES/14.0/FreeBSD-14.0-CURRENT-arm64-aarch64-ROCKPRO64-20220127-2c449a4c5a3-252673.img.xz

https://download.freebsd.org/snapshots/arm64/aarch64/ISO-IMAGES/14.0/FreeBSD-14.0-CURRENT-arm64-aarch64-ROCKPRO64-20220127-2c449a4c5a3-252673.img.xz

to try to boot it. All fail with:

Mounting from ufs:/dev/ufs/rootfs failed with error 19

I'm currently awaiting delivery of a USB serial adapter which supports
the boards default 1.5Mbaud serial speed, so right now I'm using it
directly via HDMI to a monitor with USB keyboard.

I was worried it might have gotten damaged due to having been dropped
once, so I tested booting and installing another OS on it without issue.

If anyone has advice or pointers or can confirm if this snapshot works
or point to one they know works, that would be helpful and appreciated.
In the mean time I will try building an image myself.

Thanks,

Steve