Re: 13.0-RELEASE Poor performance on Raspberry pi 3 B+

From: Juan David Hurtado G <jdhurtado_at_orbiware.com>
Date: Thu, 25 Nov 2021 20:16:58 UTC
Thanks, I've used `sysutils/u-boot-rpi3` (for the 3B+) and copied the
u-boot.bin file to the sd card before the first boot.

```
root@generic:~ # strings /boot/msdos/u-boot.bin | grep "U-Boot 2"
U-Boot 2021.07 (Nov 12 2021 - 01:50:18 +0000)
```

Now I'm U-Boot 2021.07 and at the same 0.4MHz :)

I'll definitely wait for the new microSD to arrive hoping that it will work.

PS: Current card says HC I in its label and U3. Weird is that other systems
do work well with it.

--
Juan David Hurtado G
(+57) 319 252 3773