Re: 13.0-RELEASE Poor performance on Raspberry pi 3 B+

From: Juan David Hurtado G <jdhurtado_at_orbiware.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Nov 2021 13:49:47 UTC
> I had similar experiences. Do you have any USB devices attached?
No USB devices attached. Only hdmi to see what was going on.

> I've never tried this. Is this now possible because it's a Tier 1
architecture?
Sure, system upgraded from 13.0 to 13.0-p5 (only supported on 13.x, not on
12.x)

> Would not memory be a constraint here?
I'm not sure, it never shows excessive memory consumption. Only what I'm
mentioning about wdrain

> And usually they start exhibiting write issues beforehand if they're
going to fail.
I'll try another microsd later and see what happens. But why does raspios
not show this kind of behaviour?

> Have you looked in /var/log/messages to see if there's any help there?
Mmmm nothing I can find suspicious but let me post the message from a fresh
install https://bsd.to/PJgm

--
Juan David Hurtado G
(+57) 319 252 3773