Re: FreeBSD Foundation Soliciting Project Proposals

From: Joseph Mingrone <jrm_at_FreeBSD.org>
Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2022 23:41:47 UTC
Hello everyone,

We received a message yesterday letting us know that the content in the
Journal article was not accessible for those using screen readers.  The
same content in a more accessible format can be found at
http://issue.freebsdfoundation.org/publication/?m=33057&i=263272&view=articleBrowser&article_id=2037083&ver=html5.

Apologies to anyone affected by this.  It looks like newer Journal
articles are in a more accessible format.

Regards,

Joseph (with Foundation hat on)